View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 12:19 AM   #459 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

thanks man!

thats very true what you said about the 6speed only thing. Nissan was aware of the demographic of people who were interested in the NISMO brand but preferred an auto option. They are trying to reach as many as possible with these new NISMO cars so it just made sense. Another thing addressed was it wasnt lost on them that an almost 45K top of the line Z didnt have the option of NAV ( in our market) so that was something long overdue to be addressed. You are right this makeover gives them another year and allows them to better market the Z with the other NISMO products so it was indeed a temporary fix or breath of life but personally I think it works. pricing wasnt released but I expect it to be a few grand under 50K. could be wishful thinking but would be great if they added value to current price and kept it the same 43K but with NAV and Auto ( Tech Package I guess its called) optional. so you could get the restyled 15 with the recaros for what you are paying for a 14 now..

Last edited by MC; 05-17-2014 at 12:22 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote