View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 12:02 AM   #458 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
ok just got home. I spent the whole day helping Nissan hanging out with my friends from Nissan. I got to help debut the car and then rode in it and went on some photoshoots with it and the other NISMO GTR and JUKE RS that was there.

I got some real time with the car today, so If anyone has any specific questions let me know and I will try to answer them
Thanks for all you do for the Nissan and Nismo community. Congratulations on your new Nismo. Hmmm.. didn't know your GT-R was on sale .

The car looks great. I do like it. I'm not quite sure about the front end. It might be a little too busy for me but I do give props to Nissan for something new. I do like the taillights along with the rims (I'm guessing existing rim size is maintained? or new wider rims?). I def. like the rear of the car. It has a nice aggressive stance. Nismo always had good rear stance. I am in LOVE with the seats. wow! absolutely stunning!!! I gotta give props that Nismo can be bought in automatics, . You'll be surprised how many people want to buy a Nismo but won't do it because of the 6spd.

One thing you have to understand this is not a long time update. If the new Z comes out next year, which is going to be totally brand new car, I expect to see a brand new Nismo coming up in 2016-17. So, yes, Nismo def. gets for giving up us an update.

My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote