View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 09:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
If your not into modding audio then it's worth the upgrade IMO. If your even thinking about changing HU or speakers don't get it.
It has very little to do with if you want to mod the audio. More to do is it worth it, when the base system sounds better than the bose system and fuller that's a hint right off the bat that it's not worth it. It's a terrible system to say the least. IMO your going to want to at least upgrade the speakers in this weather you get the base or bose.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote