View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #45 (permalink)
Masterbeatty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the speed limit...
Masterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond reputeMasterbeatty has a reputation beyond repute

It was empty. But I only weigh 148 so it shouldn't matter too much. But I love the turn in and I get more driver feedback too. I just need to tweak it in the rear and maybe play with the camber. I'm trying to adjust things little by little so I can keep track of everything more efficiently. I also need to get corner balanced too so that will make a big difference. Maybe next month I will do that and get diy alignment tools.

I think when you corner balance the car that's when the weight of the driver matters the most, but I am not certain.