Thread: Good Deal?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 10:15 AM   #35 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

Not to detail this topic too much further, I loved, absolutely loved, my years in the dorms and later an apartment in college. But to each their own. I've known all types during my years, from people who loved the experience to those who ran home after 2 days to those who have amazingly fun parents that are actually cool to live with to those who don't need to drink/slack to those who just find it financially agreeable to save money and live at home, etc.

As long as you're happy!

I will just say, though, make sure you can *comfortably* afford the vehicle. It sucks to be tied to bad debt that eats up a really big chunk of your income. A car can quickly become a boat anchor in life's journey.

That said, if you get a Z (regardless of the color), welcome aboard! Drive responsibly!

Last year I purchased (not leased) a 2013 Touring+Sport for what comes to about $700/mo with 0% financing from Nissan with 0 down. I know, it's not a lease, but if you're happy paying what you're about to pay and you've gotten them to come down at least a little bit and get you the color you want...be happy. There's always someone who pays less for whatever reason.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote