View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 02:33 AM   #75 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

So long weekend again working on the G. Much appreciation to Chuck and Nathan for all their assistance, really couldn't have done it without y'all. Also extremely thankful the GF was supportive and willing to put up with me these past two weeks while the only thing on my mind was successfully moving the G into the BP club. I've got to say that I'm extremely happy with the way everything turned out. Took the car out for a few pre-boost data logs to make sure that there was nothing abnormal going on. There are a few issues I'm having with this base map that I need to discuss with Sasha but they are all driveabililty and have nothing to do with full throttle romping of the car. After we confirmed that there were no serious issues, Chuck and I decided it was time to feed the G a little boost and see what happens. So we set out with Chuck in the passenger seat with UpRev up and logging. After a little minor boost and everything checking out Chuck tells me he's ready to see a full gear pull. This thing pulls hard and it's on WG pressure and really rich. Turbo lag is almost non-existant and boost threshold is really good for a turbo this large!

As I said been a long weekend. Happy Easter to everyone and I'll try and update the thread with weekend work tomorrow.

Off to install my mirror tap for my Passport as I removed the hardwire to make room for the gauges. Really going to need that radar detector now that I'm boosted.

Last edited by jwick; 04-20-2014 at 12:44 PM.
jwick is offline   Reply With Quote