View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 11:09 PM   #81 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE_STR View Post
LOL! Yes. Windows movie maker... I'm cheap.
Mike, do this. Takes 3s but it'll remove the ugly black strip around your video. (i'm assuming you're recording wide screen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo8642 View Post
I have an 2009 Nismo, and you can find all my last year autoX runs at https://www.youtube.com/user/Apollo240sx In the SSCC autoX videos I don't think I ever ran less then a half tank on their track. I figure the sweeper might do the trick, but still have never had a problem there regarding fuel.

Just to be clear my car has been fuel starved on the track, but never auto crossing. For the Oregon SCCA Solo we usually only get five runs, and they are pretty small, usually always sub one minute. As for the national events up at Packwood Wa they are one minute and up. I've never burn threw a huge amount of fuel where I've been worried.

There are now two other 370Z's running in the scca autox group with me, so I'll have to ask them what they are doing.
Interesting man. Maybe you have a special edition Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE_STR View Post
Yeah. I have a friend that will check my pressure while I'm in line. Front pressure builds so much faster than back.. but that's where all the weight is.

The car seemed to do the best with 37 front / 35 rear psi.
Thank you. I have a BMWCCA Autox event coming up on 4/27. I'll try it out.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote