View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 03:09 AM   #4164 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsanity View Post
I know, Nismo is forever posting YouTube videos and all I see are white squares.
well heres the dialogue for you at least:
Wreck-It Ralph: [Referring to his medal] I didn't win it in my game, I won it in Hero's Duty.
Vanellope von Schweetz: 'Hero's Doodie'? Pffffft!
[giggles loudly]
Wreck-It Ralph: It's not that kind of duty!
Vanellope von Schweetz: [Still laughing] I bet you really gotta watch where you step in a game called 'Hero's Doodie'! What did ya get the medal for? Wiping? I hope you washed your hands after you handled that medal!
Wreck-It Ralph: I don't have time for this.
Vanellope von Schweetz: One more, one more. Why did the the hero flush the toilet?... Say why.
Wreck-It Ralph: Why?
Vanellope von Schweetz: Because it was his... doodie!
Wreck-It Ralph: How dare you insult Hero's Duty, you little guttersnipe! I earned that medal! And you better get it back for me toot-sweet sister!