View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 05:12 PM   #4023 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo370z View Post
I'm actually thinking of doing something even more drastic

thinking of switching to a galaxy 5, and leaving my relationship with the iPhone

have not been happy at all with my 5
Love my galaxy I'll probably get the 5 when my upgrade time comes up this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
im not sure i'd call corollas, camrys, paseo, celica, etc. exactly exciting?

yah, highlander and sienna both look good for wat they are... but i wouldnt want one.

wat i want next is probably a MINI. that's right, some clown car.
The new mini is
Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
I've only had Androids, but my Galaxy S3 has been such a horrid phone I'm considering switching to the Iphone this summer. I currently have Verizon but AT&Ts new plans are quite enticing. I may switch
Why the hate against the s3, mine has been beyond perfect. While my work phone (iphone 4) is
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo370z View Post
I've been with AT&T forever, my buddy has a verizon iPhone and we have run some tests. like with gps tracking and phone reception, and the att usually performs better.

there are rumors that the new iPhone 6 will be available in a larger format like the htc/galaxy. if so i may stay. my biggest gripe with my 5 is the home button. it sucks on mine.but wife has no issues
I think if you live near major cities ATT is awesome. It seems most complaints come from people in the middle of nowhere.