View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 05:06 PM   #4021 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo370z View Post
I've been with AT&T forever, my buddy has a verizon iPhone and we have run some tests. like with gps tracking and phone reception, and the att usually performs better.

there are rumors that the new iPhone 6 will be available in a larger format like the htc/galaxy. if so i may stay. my biggest gripe with my 5 is the home button. it sucks on mine.but wife has no issues
I talked to a few co-workers on AT&T and they are very happy with their service as well. I've had Verizon for 6years but damn it's hard to beat unlimited talk/text and 10gb of data on 2 lines for $130/mo. Factor in my corporate discounts and that's crazy cheap.