Thread: HT Talk
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #93 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
LOL ya I know what you mean. But at age 15 I was starting to understand things about audio, and now look lol. Sometimes I have to shake my head at the best buy guys. Trying to sell me monster cable now come on! HAHA oh boy what can of worms did I just open up.
lol oh i know.. some of the people i worked with were just tools when it came to this ****. it was funny though cause i had a couple people come in and speak to me and after a little while left saying i was the first and only knowledgeable person they met in BBs HT dept.. hahaha

One guy asked me what speakers were my fav, ML naturally, and he started asking me different things about them, to which he already knew the answer but just wanted to see how much I knew. He said I was the first associate that even knew where the name came from (it's the middle names of the two founders).

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote