View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #549 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonorange View Post
I'd take that with a grain on salt. As trq can easily be manipulated with timing.
JTran tuned both of those cars w/o biased fyi! Single is always going to make more wtq than a twin, and the peak boost isn't but a 500 rpm difference, if that. Dudes been building turbo kits on VQ's for years, he just doesn't blast his shop all over the forums like others because he doesn't need to. His business has taken off and grows every year because the way he treats his customers.

2 years ago he was tuning VVEL: VVEL control unlocked

built more VQ37VHR's than any other company I know and countless VQ's in general: JTran Motorsports basic shortblock details

How about pushing a stillen kit to the limits: Vq35hr 20psi stillen blower

Sasha and JTran go way back, here is one of the first low mount kits ever on a VQ....5 or 6 years ago....custom setups are JTrans middle name!

This setup ran 10.'s w/ power in the mid 600's till he blew the motor failing to upgrade fuel pumps :/

Yea, I do most the repping (fan boy) crap on here for them, but hey, I've known him for over 8 years and he is the best UpRev tuner on this side of the US! Not to mention he has helped me out numerous times over my 8 years of owning VQ's!

Back on topic, sorry for the thread jack!

Last edited by O&G; 04-14-2014 at 05:27 PM.