View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 11:37 PM   #43 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

I know when I put the stock seats back in for a road trip, I feel like I could drive for days with a gatorade in my back pocket, forks in my front pocket and nails behind my back lol. Of course they feel that spacious and comfortable if you get in and out of these all the time:

That said, I have a ritual at startup anyways, whether I am driving for 2 minutes or 2 days. This ritual includes putting my phone in the mount, putting my wallet in the door pocket and putting my keys in the centre console, as well as going through my pre-launch checklist. So no worries about things in my pockets