View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 09:42 PM   #509 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Well, this makes sense (or at least to me)

Why come here and post something if it's not THE news we want to hear? We're going to SHIT on anything they do post anyways. And why make excuses for themselves at this point?

Might as well cut their losses and wait for whatever the hell they're waiting for, put the damn kit out, THEN do some mob control.
I kinda disagree. Maybe if we were in middle school and you constantly got bullied, then, I could understand.

We're all grown adults and they weren't shy of taking thousands and thousands of dollar for an imaginary product. This isnt their first rodeo so I'm sure they knew the what they were getting themselves into.

For that, to hide behind the "we're too mean or better not post anything because we're gonna get chewed out" is just low at this point. People's hard earned money are at stake and they deserve better. Their reputation has found them (or should I say karma) from my350 and it's the same outcome. Stay quiet and hope the few n00bs slip thru the cracks and buys their product.

Man up. This is a big boy world.