View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #504 (permalink)
conmam
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Touring 6MT
conmam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
As someone who is looking to go FI soon, I was liking the GTM kits but after reading countless threads about them I got discouraged. It really is a shame, it sounds like they have good products. At least Stillen, F.I., and BP seem to be responsive and offer support. I'll count your statement as a rumor because any business that is reputable can handle the criticism. It's really their actions (or lack thereof) that speak for itself.
Don't forget that this is the "Social Media Age ". This global social media will eventually destroy your reputation and put your business in limbo if you repeatedly screw up. It will happen before you know it.... sooner or later.

I was and still am ( Don't know how much longer ) a GTM fan but I have to say that they REALLY messed up this time bad about this version 3 Turbo kit. That's why they shut the door to all questions concerning this kit with the exception for the customers who have paid for this kit.

I personally think that's the right move in order to salvage themselves from this black hole that they are currently in right now. I sincerely hope they can turn around.