View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 02:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Solomatrix
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: sizzling bacon
Solomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond reputeSolomatrix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename067 View Post
I had this problem until I hit 18 for some reason. After that, I got fairly persuasive and very comfortable talking to girls. I I don't know how or why It took a certain time.

Confidence is key though I'll tell you that much.

Edit: Motorcycles help a bit
well i'm 30 and i still have this problem, i need to practice every day but can't really practice at work... and after work i'm tired and i don't feel like going to bars/clubs/random places to meet people because i'm usually tired, grumpy, hungry, and want to go home to rest
i wish i was 16 so i had lots of energy and no responsibilities and could go out with young girls. life sucks when you're old and don't have youthful energy and become cynical and see where things can go wrong
Solomatrix is offline   Reply With Quote