View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 10:04 AM   #104 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by COSMO View Post
Your taking it all wrong firehawk. I think the fact of the matter is we all hate it that is going to go through what we have with gtm. Us forum members are supposed to look out for each other and warn others from making a fatal mistake going with gtm. I hope it all works out for him and others but later when they will need anything from gtm they will soon find they have been cut off. Wham Bam Thank U MaM!!
I can agree to an extent, but people aren't going to die because they went with GTM (insert wait joke here). I agree that warning people is fine, but he made his decision months ago, he already made that informed decision. Idk if I'm the anomoly, but every time I needed suppport from GTM, I've gotten it. Even as recently as yesterday. I asked for troubleshooting support and Sam was able to point me in the right direction. We can meet in a GTM thread for more of my input, don't wanna clutter Voice's thread.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote