View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:40 PM   #56 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
I just got up and the wife handed me a UPS slip. I guess they had been at the house with the package around 1pm and my wife was gone and I was asleep. Problem was there wasn't anything written on the slip. So I tracked the number and it came back delivered and signed for. WHAT !!!!! No package anywhere and nobody signed sh*t !!!

The hamster in my mind started halling azz on the wheel as my thoughts raced. At this point after all the mind games from GTM I thought the worst.

Paranoid Mind Scenario: Driver notices a large GTM package (insured for large amount) and starts to get wood. Driver pulls up to house and sees the Z and puts 2 and 2 together. Signs the document himself and marks it 'delivered' and puts a blank UPS sticker on the door and drives away phoning friends about his score.

SEE WHAT GTM HAS DONE TO ME ??

So my wife gets on the phone and calls any number she sees on the sticker while my blood pressure skyrockets and profanity is shouted throughout the house. While she's on the phone the wife goes across the street where some people have been painting their house all day. They told her the driver delivered it to the neighbor directly across the street. A half hour later UPS called my wife to confirm it was signed for and delivered to the neighbor across the street.

I swear I was normal before GTM. There is a good chance I may stroke out before I actually get to drive a boosted Z home from the shop. If so, there will be a GTM 1.5 SC for sale for cheap. I won't get to post pics tonight and tomorrow I will be on my way to VSR for the build. I will start a build thread detailing everything from this point on with VSR and GTM, hopefully is won't include my obituary.

Have you made sure the box isn't full of 90 lbs of rocks and turds?