View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 09:58 AM   #1097 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

Yeah... the older I get, the more kids are just kids being kids. It's the immature people that are my own age that I hate now. I mean, I really enjoy acting like a kid at times, but I know when and where it isn't appropriate. So I know it's bad when I look at someone else my age and think they are acting immature

Also, most of the time when I am annoyed by someone's kid, it's because that person doesn't have enough of a social conscience to teach their kid how to behave in public...
yah, kids dont know any better so they need someone to let them know their boundaries, and how to succeed staying within those boundaries.