View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mergnthwirker
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z PW MT6 S
Mergnthwirker will become famous soon enough

Aesthetically, I think the Navi option adds a lot of class to the instrument panel. I have the touring/sport but no Nav, and the flip-up panel in the center of the dash reminds others that I cheaped out.

The navi gives you a lot of control options that are missing elsewise, an iPod dock + XM traffic. I find, however, that I can live quite nicely without it, and a simple Garmin Nuvi works just fine if I need nav.

The touring gives you heated seats, leather instead of cloth (with nice alcantra seating surfaces), bluetooth, aluminum pedals, auto-dimming mirror, the Bose 6-disc/8 speaker stereo, satellite radio. The sport option gives you the limited slip differential, 19" forged wheels, spoilers, and the synchro-rev match system.

If you want looks and performance, the sport package is a no-brainer. You can skip the touring if none of those features is critical to you. My wife REALLY wanted heated seats, and a different color interior, which turned the tide for us, and frankly we like the bluetooth and XM more than we expected. So the touring has turned out to be nicer to live with, for our needs.
Mergnthwirker is offline   Reply With Quote