View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 08:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
faceglide
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z FI TT BkChr
faceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond reputefaceglide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
I have not seen many aftermarket wheels I like in the z...this one I like...can't wait to see some more pics of these on... a Z...once tbd boost project is done this may be the next investment
I love them, but am seriously contemplating something with a wider tire, wanna go big(335s out back) and maybe 18"....so getyourwheels is going to get some more business out of me, they seriously have the best prices, shipping and the tire combos are priced VERY well. They also know how to size the Z better than just about anyone.

The m510s are just so sexy, love my wheels. Weight wasnt too bad either fronts came out to 52.5lb and rears were 62.8 with thick, heavy 305/35/19 nitto nt05r drag radials on them!
faceglide is offline   Reply With Quote