View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:30 PM   #186 (permalink)
snowsurfdirtx
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Too Fast
snowsurfdirtx is on a distinguished road

I'm around 12.3 WOT and in boost, idle kinda jumped around today, I saw 13s a couple times but once it sits and stabilizes it likes to be around 14.4-14.7. I need to get a bit better of a WOT pull in the upper RPM band but it seems low 12s-high11s I believe. I only went into higher RPM a couple times, and I was fairly focused on the road. It definitely has some balls, I saw probably 7lbs around 6k rpm. Didn't wanna run it too hard, still shaking out some bugs and breaking it all in nicely.

One thing that drives me NUTS, around 2100-2500rpm theres a squeal somewhere. Not sure where, I'm not toooo worried about it, but it's insanely annoying. Not sure if its blower related, idler pulley related, or just some sorta resonance. Very happy so far, setting up a tune and dyno time tomorrow.. The buttdyno though for today, felt around 420-430whp and 330ish wtq if I had to guess. Excited for tune and being able to hammer on the car Had to stop driving, no bumper + exposed oil cooler = barely 180 degrees, and after 45mph, it would drop below 180, but bumper goes on tonight, so I think I'll be ok once it's on.