View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 11:19 AM   #626 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
Protective?

I tend to think Z1's dyno (where that car was dynoed) is inflated as hell, this isn't being protective, this is me pointing out that, with very few exceptions, those of us who spend the time and money to heavily modify these cars don't waste our time at a drag strip trying to break **** for no reason.

Furthermore, unless you have an autobox, the launch is the major variable with the car that makes quarter times nearly impossible to really compare from car to car. This is a hard car to launch if you don't have the bitch box and most folks don't waste their time trying to 'master' it.

Do what you want, I seriously couldn't care less, I don't have these headers.
Don't call it a bitch box just because it's faster