View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 11:17 AM   #622 (permalink)
Sh0velMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Noisily.
Sh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant futureSh0velMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoomSpoon View Post
Obviously. Its all we hear about for dyno numbers yet no qtr. Ok. Protective of b.s. I suppose. Its all good I won't consider that car then, no prob for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Protective?

I tend to think Z1's dyno (where that car was dynoed) is inflated as hell, this isn't being protective, this is me pointing out that, with very few exceptions, those of us who spend the time and money to heavily modify these cars don't waste our time at a drag strip trying to break **** for no reason.

Furthermore, unless you have an autobox, the launch is the major variable with the car that makes quarter times nearly impossible to really compare from car to car. This is a hard car to launch if you don't have the bitch box and most folks don't waste their time trying to 'master' it.

Do what you want, I seriously couldn't care less, I don't have these headers.