View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 11:31 AM   #62 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowZ View Post
Gotcha. The selection of 16 inch drag wheels to 15s is insane. 16s are almost non existent compared to 15s. I might get a set of base 350 brakes. Would you recommend running those as for a street car? I really wouldn't want to switch brakes every weekend. I just don't have the time and patience lol
On my 350z I had the 14" stoptechs front and rear. when running the small brakes in the rear, on the street, i could not even feel a difference.

but i would recommend going somewhere safe to practice some hard braking and get a feel for the new F/R brake ratio and make sure its stable. With ABS it shouldnt be much an issue but I would still get a feel for it and see whats what before going out racing.