View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
DjSquall
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My first car
DjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond repute
Default You're not going to believe this...

Last week I ordered new brakes and a quaife LSD from z1 motor sports. Great guys, very helpful, fast shipping, excellent customer service. Just wow. And you should've heard them laugh out loud when **** rolled downhill...

I have a 2009 370Z NON-SPORT, automatic tranny with navigation. Got the ugly 18" rims, tiny brakes and open diff. Wait! Did I say open diff? Oh I'm sorry, no, I meant the ultra rare, super secret Viscous Limited Slip differential. Yeah because screw you Squall, we are Nissan and we don't like you, that's why.

Now I need new axle stubs...

But let's backtrack here, don't I have the non-sport? Shouldn't I have the open differential? What happened here? I bought the car brand spankin new, fresh out of the dealer doors, and now I have a VLSD, which I'm not supposed to have?

Can anyone explain this? Anyone have similar experience? My car is stuck up on the hoist and there's nothing we can do! Everything was performed correctly, when we told Z1 the stub was too long, we got the diagram and cut it down perfectly. And when Spencer asked for the pic of the diff, sh!t went giggles. Turned out I had a secret VLSD.

Your thoughts?
DjSquall is offline   Reply With Quote