View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 11:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with the ss line. I just didn't want to spend the $$ on pads or roters yet. I want to use my stock until they die.

I was thinking of getting a new Rad too but I don't see many post of people getting aftermarket ones. which one and why should I get that one (other than it cools better). What about fan/shroud/ect??

Why do I need new hoses (although cheap compared to the rest of the things)? Don't the OEM work?

What is a EGT? How do boost controller work? All I know is that they open to let out "excess" pressure from the boost so that you maintain a specific and constant air pressure to the engine or do I have it mixed up? How do you control this?

I was thinking Jtranz to tune since he is local.

I'm not trying to be "cheap" per say, but $$ matters and I'm trying to see if FI is even plausible for the $$ I want to spend. I'm just being realistic. Sure I can afford it but do I want it "That bad," that is the question.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote