View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 11:09 AM   #172 (permalink)
cames4
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Z-Touring Stick
cames4 is on a distinguished road
Default So.Cal Tuner Recommendation

I do not often write reviews; that is unless I experience either horrible or outstanding service. I recently visited “Specialty-Z” in Chatsworth, CA, a tuner shop who specializes in Nissan vehicles. I worked with Sebastian (SEB) who, when I approached him, asked me a lot of questions about what I wanted him to do, my driving style, and expectations. I found him to be a genuine professional, one who is focused more on the customer than trying to upsell his services and components. I must have received 20 emails from him keeping me informed about the schedule, and making sure we were still tracking with each other.

Let me just say that as a former mechanic I had the most outstanding experience ever. I rarely experience someone who exceeds my expectations but in this case, he knocked the ball out of the park. I could not be happier. I have decided to drop my current shop and exclusively use Specialty-Z. He completed the work ahead of schedule, washed the car, and spent a lot of time going over the equipment and mapping instructions. In my honest opinion, no one compares to this shop.

Work completed; Stillen cold air intake, oil cooler, Fast Intentions exhaust, and tune.
cames4 is offline   Reply With Quote