View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
He just did the two dome lights, trunk light, and the rear license plate light, very easy. He has not done the gauge clusters yet, not sure if he will though.
I'd say, if you have the right LED's for the map light (dome light), license plate, and trunk it shouldnt take more than 15 minutes.

Working with DIGItonium to swap out the door switch panels to blue next! At least thats my goal! Something like what he did here....except I want blue!

Drivers side:

Passenger side:

Found the door switch panels @ Fontana Nissan....just gotta buy 'em and hopefully they can ship them to DIGItonium