View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 09:35 PM   #215 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC671 View Post
I'm sure you have had your experiences and find this very hard to believe, a lot of people did. You can only accidentally step on sh*t so many times before someone says wtf is going on here.

I saw those boxes and shook my head myself. If you look at them closely, there is no other way those part would fit if it had a lot of good packaging. You see its not cheap to ship to Guam. Especially big boxes like those. How can DestinyZ use that intercooler without the other boxes of parts? Is he going to purposely scratch his own parts and bend it?

Scratches, bends, things happen in transport when shipped but even then, great companies like Fast Intentions fix issues like this immediately. Time and time agan. But how do you explain oil and metal shavings?

I knew Joe personally, been to his house, saw the parts, seen the issues he dealt with. Heard him talk to Sam. Sam told him his tune was good, joe said it's running really really rich. Sam says no it's good. One month later his car won't start because the plugs are so damn fouled. He made a video of us working outside of a mall pulling his plugs because it wouldn't start. I don't know why he didn't post it.

When ithis debacle was fixed and joe made due and ate the bullet. The kit I itself have him other problems. Joe says at the time JC, let's run our cars and
see if I'm really making power. At this time, I was only running Injen intakes and my then crappy Ark exhaust with a 75 shot and no tune. 1st gear I pull half a car on him, 2nd gear I jump out half a car and kept pulling, 3rd gear a constant slow pull, shift into 4th and I stop, to my surprise I I was about 3 cars+ ahead of him. I'm thinking he may have stopped awhile ago. Till I hit my brakes and see him blow by.....

His reaction was lets say not good. His quote was "F**k I spent about 10K, dealt with BS and here you are with a 75 shot blowing my doors off. How much did you spend?" Me : "So far about 2.5K". Him: "I should had just went nitrous!"

At that time, I was the second guy who went nitrous using the forum as a reference for users. Those who haven't dealt with them yet. Use caution. When it happens to you don't say you haven't been warned. Those who want to turn a blind eye and have faith good luck. This was posted to show what happened to a member of the community because it was cleaned up a long time ago.
Cleaned up is probably the wrong words for it. More like forgotten.