View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 01:17 AM   #3371 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Mr. Happy, I know you were having trouble doing reps with Chrome on your iPad. The key is to hit the tap the text box while the keyboard is already displayed.

Scroll so the rep button is in the top half of the screen, tap the rep button, and then tap the text box. This should cause the keyboard to appear, but there will be no response when you type. Tap the text box again and you should see the cursor appear in the rep text box. Typing should then work properly
Just saw this, my friend. I have said "Bah, Humbug" and have moved my happy a$$ over to Safari for rep time. The rep field works perfectly in Safari. Otherwise, I'm on Chrome (cuz Safari sux).

Thanks for the tip.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub