View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 10:03 PM   #2813 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi all

First time today that I'm able to check in on this thread. Here's a quick post while I go back to get myself caught up.

Good Morning (insert screen name here)

Oh, man. that was a funny post (insert screen name here)

Good afternoon all

(insert screen name here), you really crack me up with those memes.

Good evening
Finally sold Mini GaleForce's old crib and dresser. Now I have room to build custom built-ins

Now I'm enjoying a decaf and a slice of homemade banana bread while I browse the forum. Later I'll noodle on a guitar, then head to bed. Last early wake up for the week! Hooray!!!!

Also got a few things ready to surprise Mrs.Force. It's our anniversary tomorrow. We work opposite shifts and don't see each other all week. We have reservations to go out for dinner Saturday night but to surprise her tomorrow, I'm hiding flowers in my music room that I will bring out in the morning before I go to work and before she wakes up. Hopefully that will make her day a little better.

Happy Anniversary (insert screen name here)~~!!!