View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 10:01 PM   #2811 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
:icon18
too many "entertainment only" posts..!!!
i may have gone slightly overboard, mr.alcheng.
but this forum is like filled with 2yr old newbs.. they forget real quick that...

MY POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
you know, family, work, yesterday was anniversary so I cooked him a good supper w dessert etc...we didnt get to go out , 4-H meeting took precedence.

Anyway, here it is BC FRIDAY.
msbc!! congrats on the anniversary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi all

Good evening
Finally sold Mini GaleForce's old crib and dresser. Now I have room to build custom built-ins

Now I'm enjoying a decaf and a slice of homemade banana bread while I browse the forum. Later I'll noodle on a guitar, then head to bed. Last early wake up for the week! Hooray!!!!

Also got a few things ready to surprise Mrs.Force. It's our anniversary tomorrow. We work opposite shifts and don't see each other all week. We have reservations to go out for dinner Saturday night but to surprise her tomorrow, I'm hiding flowers in my music room that I will bring out in the morning before I go to work and before she wakes up. Hopefully that will make her day a little better.
so much win in your post, mr.gale! congrats to you too.