View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 02:57 AM   #429 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
He has commented on it before, typical blame the customer approach....5000miles to crack a manifold, Cosmo, you running a 3" drop airbag hydraulic HERRAflush setup? According to that guy, you probably are.

George has been idle for a week or two, I sure hope they are paying him, he is at least putting in a good effort. After those refunds are issued!

Lets put together a tequila fund for cosmo...might need a case or two before this is all said and done my friend! Best wishes!
I don't agree with George about what he said in that quotation.
I know a lot of people who have cracked manifold and they just fix it without speaking to this or that for sake of peace.

Some people are just so patient and fix things without dealing with a company that cant keep up with their orders. (Hint Hint)