View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 08:02 AM   #1530 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
It was a fantastic day! We were seriously full of bacon and had miscalculated how few beer tickets we needed. So after using all the tickets and now ridiculously full of beer and bacon, I found one more table that we hadn't tried: sourdough pancake with IPA butter and bacon maple syrup. In addition, they had straight pieces of amazing thick cut bacon. I shoveled about five of them into my mouth in a row after the pancake, ignoring my stomach's protests of pain. It was worth it :yum
Need more details on the Festival.

I hope to make it next year.

Thanks for meeting up with us and leading us around Austin yesterday. It's always a good time when mr. JAR shows up.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim

Last edited by gurneyeagle; 02-23-2014 at 08:15 AM.