View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 06:06 PM   #40 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeRedZ View Post
Yes painters tape is our friend. I did use painters tape and have no damage to the hatch so happy about that. Wow that would be great if the spoiler could be repaired! Just hate to break OEM stuff. Sorry to hear about the LED tail light. The good thing about posting failures is that others learn what not to do as shown in this thread. Teach and learn from this forum is just awesome. Really glad I joined.
Depending how bad it is broken you might be able to fix it, might not be worth it since the OEM spoiler is pretty reasonable but I leave that up to you.

Might I also suggest using Goo-Gone and a hairdryer to remove adhesive in the future, I have used it in the past and it was easier to handle than WD-40 which I personally would never use on a painted surface.
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote