View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 10:27 AM   #209 (permalink)
osirus
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370Z MB M6
osirus is on a distinguished road

From the looks, it looks like the damage was not that bad and good choice in the number 2. i had to do the same thing on my Lexus only 48 days into owning it, but mine was due to a semi trailer blowing a tire, it flying back at 60MPH on the highway, hitting the front of my car and destroying the Lip, Left side bumper and fog lights. SMH. My only question is at this point, on one of those pics? You have just over or slightly under 3/4 tank and your range says 122 MILES O_o WTF??!?1?!?
I have usually 3 dots above a 1/4 tank or 2 for that matter and have 122 left. When i'm up at 3/4 tank, i have usually 250-300 miles left on the tank...is your car drinking Methanol or Jet fuel for EPA MPG? LOL! Nice car btw, love the build.
( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by omm370z View Post
So a recently hit the 3k. Believe or not i use it as a daily drive but also use the lil suzuki

It was ready past saturday

And did some test. Max i got was 160 MPH. This pic was took by my sis shame not the 160

Right now i feel it needs more power but dropping 38k for 650 hp is to much money that i can spend for anything else
osirus is offline   Reply With Quote