View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 07:46 PM   #105 (permalink)
Matt@GTM
Not an active vendor. DO NOT PURCHASE

Drives: 370Z
Matt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond reputeMatt@GTM has a reputation beyond repute

I will be running these over to the upholstery shop tomorrow to look into the covering option because the rubber coating really isn't going to work out, it just isn't durable enough on this material. I tested one out and put it through some abuse and the rubber coating is coming detached from the knob. hopefully I will have good news soon on the upholstery option. The sticker design was sent to the printers yesterday so i still haven't heard back on it yet. On the plus side all the knobs are finished machined now and sitting on a shelf so just tying up the loose ends before we get going on this.