Thread: Maf pipes
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 01:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
critical
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' 370z 7AT
critical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
and when did i post that? i can tell you that was months before i saw someone actually dyno that set up, hate to break it to you but people's opinions change and i feel that mod is stupid and a waste of money for a gain of 3whp over their a full FI Exhaust, at least now i do

also i dont have a log on that day, i dont run torque all the time but here is a log from DEC 26

the highest IAT i saw was 24C which is 75F and i saw as low as 57F(14C), not bad imo for something that sucks in 200+ engine bay temps all the time

Zippyshare.com
you were driving 100mph at 2k RPM's and you're still not even at ambient temps? this is a really bad example.