View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #7692 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

Bambi would have been much better eating if they had tied her down so she couldn't move from birth. That keeps the muscles soft and tender.

( Click to show/hide )
Sorry for the veal references lately ... I recently watched the South Park where the boys try to save the baby cows from becoming veal. They get the word "veal" changed to "tortured baby calf" and Stan gets little vagina sores all over his body because he is turning into a pussy after he stops eating meat entirely

If this offends you as a vegetarian, please know that Mother Nature is offended by you being a vegetarian
I watch south park every friday night after work, they play 6 episodes back to back every friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
we call that beef jerky...
I could go for some jerky!

My buddies dad always gives us some venison pepperettes after he gets a deer those are REALLY GOOD!