View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotlighter View Post
Hey Everyone!
Has anyone replaced their rear spoiler on their Nismo? I like a more subtle spoiler like the one on the sport version or the old 300ZX. Any feedback and/or pics would be appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Someone with a sport spoiler would be happy to trade you hatches. That way nobody has to drill any holes or have any holes filled. You should expect to make some good money on the trade as well.

A friend in Houston did just that. He was able to trade his Sport hatch and spoiler for somebody who had a Nismo spoiler. You should have no problem finding someone to swap with.

I've got a Sport Touring that I put a Nismo front bumper on. The Nismo wing was just a little too over the top for me. Besides I wanted leather and nav.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote