View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #6505 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
the one I post the link is the only model they have with NC feature, the rest on their line-up are without NC

also the one I tried is without the NC, too, and I do like the sound quality because unlike most of the ear-buds on the market they just try to put too pieces of kicker-box on your ears, the DENON one has a very high level of sound clarity.

I was comparing that to the BOSE ear-buds I have and the DENON is nice on mid and high range.

should check it out..

this is the one without the NC feature:

DENON AH-C710
ahh, thank you mr.alcheng. i searched the PN on amazon for that non-ANC one and here's wat i got...

Amazon.com : Westone STAR Silicone Eartips Replacement Earbuds Ear Tips/Caps 200-Pack/100-Pairs (Black/BULK Pack) : Replacement Earpads : Electronics

a bunch of deer droppings...