View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
scorpion90
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Base 7AT+Sports
scorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond reputescorpion90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by par4bmw View Post
Thanks. There are several members around the area. I look forward to meeting some down the road once the Z arrives. It gets pretty toasty here in the summer. Melts the wheels' rubber pretty quickly.

Pretty cool place to live. I have been here three years and lots of things to do outside. Have you visited any? It is a great place to retire.

Blue is a killer color. Is this your first Z?
Yes, this is my first Z. I wanted to buy the 350Z but I was married then and my ex wife wasn't going for it.

I have visited Arizona for three weeks and drove from Phoenix thru Sedona and on up to Flagstaff. I loved it! A great state with good American traditional values which I appreciate. Hope April comes soon.
scorpion90 is offline   Reply With Quote