View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 02:29 PM   #52 (permalink)
alphajam
Enthusiast Member

Drives: slow
alphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant futurealphajam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowman View Post
I can't tell you guys enough how much I appreciate all the joke responses.. -__-
Thought this forum was going to be a little more mature...

Everyone on the serious note, thanks for the suggestions, I'll mention some of them next time I'm up at the dealer.
EL OH EL, what do you expect? Its not in front us! It could be 100 different things ranging from a problem in the ECU/tune to bad fuel to a bad sensor. I say its at the right place. My .02 is lawyer up, if its been at a dealership for the same problem for more than 30 days, its considered a lemon car.

alphajam is offline   Reply With Quote