View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:14 AM   #5128 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
if my finances weren't so confined and tight at the moment yea id be at the track haha. BUT considering the financial circumstances you got to do whats within your boundaries
I hear ya there! I want so many mods and other things around the house but with the new addition to the family and the wife off now for 2months + another 10 to go! We are down to one income family which is fine we can pay for everything but all my extra is now covering her not working