View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 08:57 PM   #36 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

I agree SCCA at local level is not much fun. Too many people, too much waiting, etc. I prefer to go to non SCCA events that have more runs and are less serious about classing. Then go to big SCCA National tour events.

I'm lucky as our small clubs usually have more national champs running than any SCCA event.

And to guy who ran 4 seconds faster than any PCA entrant. You need to move out west as Andy McKee and the other podium level Mazda driver and several other national level drivers show up to our PCA events. You'd find plenty of challenge and get 12 70 to 80 second runs to boot.

I run AAS which indexes many classes but uses SCCA classes. American Auto-X Series LLC | Home. It's one of the better series around with top notch competition.