View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 06:32 PM   #45 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonis GTR View Post
So there are no common denominators what so ever as to when she idles fine, and when she stalls? Ambient temperature, hard/soft driving on the trip before, particular type or brand of gas you've been filling it with, etc? If all they have done in a month's time is check/replace all of the electrical and throw the scanner on it a hundred times, I would be wondering if they are really spending any time on your car. Every dealership hates warranty work, they make little money off of it. If I were you, I would start getting on their *** hard core. Tell them that if this engineer can't figure it out, you want a new Z.
Little is an understatement, they make TONS of money from it. And while Nissan doesn't pay out as much. As long as the dealer has Nissan's blessing to buy more parts, it's EASY money because there isn't a customer who will bitch about the repair cost. Nissan just bleeds it out