View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 06:57 PM   #4433 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm doing ok Mike. Tired of driving in this weather. Busy with the little guy. Just got back from swimming.

How's the new job Mike? And how's your little guy and Mamma doing?
busy is good especially if it is for family time/stuff

New job is ok but I am also in the interview process with two different companies hoping one of those pan out

One company would be the same pay, straight days ( not liking afternoons) and a slower pace enviroment for maintenance since it is not automotive the other is Toyota which is more money but 2 weeks days then 2 weeks afternoons but obviously still in the busy/hecktic automotive industry......... now I play hurry up and wait I guess.

Mom and the little guy are doing really good, Nolan is just n eating and pooping machine he is also growing like a weed it is just crazy to watch him grow and change!