View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #4343 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Hi bro!! hope you be ok BTW already install my HPS Post Maf Tubes & KN Drop Ins and i like it a lot
sounds good, and good choice! that's wat i photoshopped on my car as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

Probably a realistic $0 since I have plenty of extra mouse that are almost as good and we just calculated our taxes Taking control of our own QuickBooks (previously the accountant hosted it), and taking advantage of having a CPA for a wife, we hope to get our taxes and withholdings managed better, so we can avoid ridiculous tax bills during this time of the year. The accountant had QB set up to withhold 8% on a couple of bonus checks when it really should have been more like 25%
i get to pay taxes each yr.... especially for state.