View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 09:50 AM   #4313 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Austin Police apparently just tweeted 155 reported accidents at the rate of 40 per hour, including two patrol cars that were rear-ended

That is a prime example of why I refuse to get on the roads with these people in these conditions. And this isn't even bad weather!

I feel sorry for any Canadians that have Texans visit them during the winter and rent a car
On Friday, 505 accidents were reported. Because of that mess, most companies decided to just close for the day. Of course, the local weather media played into the frenzy.

Reminds me of hurricane season back in SE Louisiana. As soon as anything entered the Gulf, the destruction of New Orleans was imminent.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim